Common English words in non English languages

Neep help editing a voice's lexicon? Want to share your custom lexicon?

Common English words in non English languages

Postby TDIger » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:30 am

Is there a way to force an non English language to pronounce something in English?
I want Katrin to tell me in German: 'x Play-Listen erstellt' But with the English word 'Play' the girlie has some problems. When it shall tell 'Ich habe keinen Facebook Account' 'Facebook' is absolutely ununderstandable, 'account' sounds ok.
TDIger

Re: Common English words in non English languages

Postby TerryLewis » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:45 am

@yourhomeworkhelp
Is there a way to force an non English language to pronounce something in English?
I want Katrin to tell me in German: 'x Play-Listen erstellt' But with the English word 'Play' the girlie has some problems. When it shall tell 'Ich habe keinen Facebook Account' 'Facebook' is absolutely ununderstandable, 'account' sounds ok.

Hello TDIger,

I've experienced the same issue. It was with French though. And it sounded ridiculous when the phrase was pronounced. I can't avoid the English words in the French text though.
TerryLewis

Postby Jabir Sheikh » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:36 am

In this advanced world and current business market and in a social environment you should have the skills of good English writing and English speaking skills because it has many benefits which help you to move in this competitive time. When we talk about the job market so you can see the field of writing where every writer has its own language but they also have the skill of foreign language and this skill makes them smarter because foreign language is mostly used in every category of writing like, CV writing, content writing or academic writing.
Jabir Sheikh

Postby PallMitchel » Thu May 16, 2019 7:31 am

I committed a pretty big faux pas last night. I kept trying to offer Maria beers, but I completely forgot that she stopped drinking alcohol three years ago!
PallMitchel

Postby PallMitchel » Thu May 16, 2019 7:47 am

The test in literature, in which prose of impatience mixed with poetry, as it often happens in life. The video questions have returned again (they are now available on mobile devices) and the six legal answers. The overall complexity of the test increased slightly. But you should not be afraid, because a lot depends on the approach to the process.
Almost all prose questions and answers have several solutions: here there are associations, and a sense of literary taste, and logical conclusions, and, of course, knowledge, and not necessarily strictly bookish.
PallMitchel

Return to Pronunciation