Nag continues after successful registration

Having trouble entering your license key(s)?

Nag continues after successful registration

Postby jellydog » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:21 pm

Hi, I installed and applied license. Shows it was successful in applying the license. I still get the nag when playing files. I am running ubuntu 8.04 with asterisk 1.6.0.8. I have uninstalled and reinstalled (using sudo) to no avail. Is there perhaps a permissions issue? any pointers? thanks everyone.
jellydog

resolved

Postby jellydog » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:50 pm

This issue was resolved after completely removing the opt/swift directory, reinstalling, re-registering and re-recording messages.
jellydog

Postby AdamW » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am

On a related note, although it's not clear whether this is applicable here. Recent Asterisk installation seem to cache synthesized prompts aggressively. We've had the following happen:
- Install Asterisk
- Install Cepstral TTS without a license
- Test the system with a set of prompt, where all the prompts have the licensing reminder
- License Cepstral only to find that the previously burdened prompts are still playing the reminder.

The issue here is that there are wav files stored in the Asterisk spool directory that need to be deleted to force resynthesis. The same issue happens if one changes the user lexicon. A cached entry will not show the corrections to pronunciation
AdamW

Return to Licensing