Installation problem

Voices won't install properly on your system?

Installation problem

Postby wetDirt » Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:54 pm

Hello good sirs,

I'm trying to install two voices, Shouty and Duchess. Duchess appears to have licensed OK, but there is a problem with Shouty. Both voices appear in the tools voice test window, and both say they are licensed, but there is an invalid license error being thrown, and Shouty does not come up when I click on the 'License' tab, instead only Duchess does, and Shouty does not appear in the choices on the License tab, so I can't delete and fix it. They do not appear to be playing well together. I'm sure, as you say, it's human error, and I admit to being human, but it's beyond me to fix. I already tried reinstalling Shouty as a fix, but it still doesn't work, and it also crashed my computer when I tried to start SwiftTalker.

Thanks
Some who wander are lost.
wetDirt

Postby Alex » Wed May 16, 2007 11:05 am

Hello,

Sorry you are having trouble, this is certainly strange behavior.

Were they downloaded at about the same time? My only immediate guesses are that either they are very different versions or something odd happened during one of the installations.

It may be worthwhile to try uninstalling both voices before reinstalling them.

If this doesn't solve the issue you can request support here: https://www.cepstral.com/contact

Good luck!

-Alex
Alex

Postby dillionkate » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:30 pm

Hello Everyone,

I need help. I have installed dual OS - Windows Xp and Fedora on my PC.

Now I want to format my partition of Linux and want the space back. But I have tried to delete it using bootable XP CD and have deleted the XP's Partition but not able to see Non Dos partition.

Now when I am trying to install XP after Hardware Configuration screen, The screen remains blank. Num lock is working properly But None process of installation.

pls...Can anyone help me out??
dillionkate

Return to Installation